The Student Room Group

Am i ready for sex?

How do you know if your ready fro sex?
Reply 1
If you have to ask then you're probably not ready.
You're as ready as ready salted crips
If you're asking then you're not. Simple.
wow tsr be getting wild on this beautiful sunday
have you been to church today op?
You know you're ready when something happens in your crotch area. Or so I've heard, never had it happen to me so I dunno. :frown:
Why are you asking random people on a student forum if you're ready for sex? You should be deciding that, but the general rule is, if you have to ask that question, you're not ready.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Why are you asking random people on a student forum if you're ready for sex? You should be deciding that, but the general rule is, if you have to ask that question, you're not ready.

maybe she's lookin for someone who'd like to assess her readiness :>
Original post by Rhaenys10
maybe she's lookin for someone who'd like to assess her readiness :>

I need more info lol.
You just know. You're comfortable with the idea, you trust your partner, you're ready to consent, etc. You're ready when you're able to talk about sex in an mature way, and you know the risks. You need to know what you're going to do to prevent pregnancy and contracting STIs, and you need to be ready to deal with the situation if something goes wrong
If you're ready for sex, then you'll know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
when you're ready you will know...
Echo most of the advice in this thread; if you have to ask, it means you're not ready. Think it over some more. :smile:
Y'all need Jesus.
how old r u??
Original post by Bubbles11480
How do you know if your ready fro sex?

Y'all need Harambe
when you are drunk :borat:
If you want to ****, then ****. If you feel like you've progressed to the point in a relationship where you want to **** each other, then you're probably ready.

Provided you are of legal age and have asked your pastor's permission first :angelblush:
When you're over 16 and want it.

Spoiler

Original post by TerribleAdvice
Y'all need Harambe

Harambe would ve knowl the right answer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest