The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Cluster deluxe room available Carnegie village Leeds Beckett University

My cluster deluxe room is available in Carnegie village (Swale, Flat 14). I vacated the room a week ago as I have transferred to another university near home.

The room is a double with ensuite and has loads of storage space. The shared communal areas are large and everyone in the flat is very friendly.

Further information on the accommodation can be found on Leeds Beckett website or contact me if you prefer.

To reserve or book the room contact the accommodation office on Tel No: 0113 812 5953
Hi - would like to take your room , but the accommodation office are saying you are still legally responsible ! could we come to some arrangement where I pay you to take it over - thanks Charlie - txt 07710158620
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Hi - spoken with accommodation office would like to take your room , but they are saying I cannot because you still have the tenancy - could we come to an arrangement where I take one your tenancy - I am on 07710 158620 Charlie
Reply 3
Original post by nomissille
Hi - would like to take your room , but the accommodation office are saying you are still legally responsible ! could we come to some arrangement where I pay you to take it over - thanks Charlie - txt 07710158620

Hi Charlie, I have spoken to the accommodation office and it appears you already have a room on campus. If you find someone to take over the tenancy for your room then you can take over mine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending