The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Uno bus 610

Tomorrow I will be taking the 610 bus from Herts Uni to Luton. Does anyone know how much the fare is?
For those who still want to know £5 (Zone 1 and 2 day ticket).

hamza ahmad luton 786 hertfordshire hamzaahmad786
(edited 7 years ago)
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by roka555
Tomorrow I will be taking the 610 bus from Herts Uni to Luton. Does anyone know how much the fare is?

Just go to the UNO website www.unobus.info and check out : fares as from this Sept are listed. ( Also posted in tablet form on their Twitter section on 28th Sept.)

As our friend has said, Luton is in zone 2, and buying your ticket electronically works out cheaper than cash.

You can decide for yourself which is the best option, i.e., single/daily/ season etc.

For those of you who require evening buses in Hatfield, as I mentioned before UNO have started a later evening 653 (Mon-Sats only) from Hatfield Rail Station to St. Albans & return via the two campuses, which will go some way to addressing the complete loss of the later evening North Hatfield circular 607 ( this ran half hourly from the Rail Station to de Hav until after 23.00, including Sundays/Bank Holidays) and the reduction of the 602 to two buses from the Rail Station only later evenings ( 19.20, 21.20 ) & one on Sundays/Bh (19.20).

This service is on a six month trial, so use or lose. The £1 single ( 95p if bought electronically) in-Hatfield fare still applies, but no longer valid through to Welwyn Garden City. Don`t forget as already mentioned, you will need your UH ID card to show to the driver for discounted student fares.

Finally: for those of you used to bus services in London: note, unlike London, virtually all bus stops in Hertfordshire are request only, so the bus will only stop if you signal clearly for it to do so.

Another useful site for Hertfordshire travel info including real time of bus services is www.intalink.org.uk

Comments welcome.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest