Original post by Goaded
:eek: how have i only just seen this beautiful baby

it's the ****, yeah
and it's sooo damn shinyyyy
Reply 61
Original post by Rhaenys10
it's the ****, yeah

tbh my favourite UD palette is easily Naked 3 anyway, but personally i'm more of a lorac gal, their unzipped palettes:colondollar:
Original post by Goaded
tbh my favourite UD palette is easily Naked 3 anyway, but personally i'm more of a lorac gal, their unzipped palettes:colondollar:

i really like ud's vice xx, mainly because it's got absolutely everything u need.. old shades from like 10 yrs ago, colours from naked 1 and a bunch of really crazy babies that are absolutely amazing

when i get a dog, i wanna name him lorac lol:smile:))
that crazy?
it's the ****, yeah

Original post by Goaded

Is it ok to say that this is all gibberish to me? :lol:
Reply 64
i really like ud's vice xx, mainly because it's got absolutely everything u need.. old shades from like 10 yrs ago, colours from naked 1 and a bunch of really crazy babies that are absolutely amazing

when i get a dog, i wanna name him lorac lol:smile:))
that crazy?

as long as u get a golden retriever, any name will suit it :h:
Reply 65
Original post by Saba XD
Is it ok to say that this is all gibberish to me? :lol:

http://www.temptalia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/lorac_unzippedpalette039_hq.jpg

JUST LOOK AT THEM BEAUTIFUL PALETTES

I love these neutral colours. But, I think I'm just an eyeliner and mascara type of person. :tongue: :colondollar:
Oh dear.
I genuinely think this woman is trolling. 22 degrees is "freezing". LOL.
Feminism is misogynistic because it undermines a woman's ability to make decisions for herself.
Reply 70
Original post by redbronze1
I genuinely think this woman is trolling. 22 degrees is "freezing". LOL.

Is Winter sexist as well :redface:
Wtf is a third wave feminist?
Original post by upperechelon
first wave feminism got women the vote
second wave feminism got women the vast majority of legal rights such as marital rights etc
the difference between these and third wave feminism is that first and 2nd had clear cut, real goals. third wave feminism is just a mesh of coagulated man hatred

i m a feminist but i don't hate men lol
they re cute
Ridiculous post. Gives the OP a run for her money even.

Every social group has its extreme members, be it religious, political, or cultural. To discredit the entire group because of its extreme members is infantile, or a perfect example of confirmation bias.

"I don't like group X, therefore I shall selectively attend to it's most extreme members, to paint the rest of the group as irrational". It's a tried and test method actually :smile:
but you listen to nirvana u must be so 3dgy

You think Nirvana is edgy? How... Sheltered.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Nah lol.
And, 'ad hominem', well done for using the shiny new Latin term you just learned. :tongue:

I laughed.

youre actually so basic lmaooo

Oh Jesus Christ grow up. Do I even bother?
Original post by Twinpeaks
I laughed.

Oh Jesus Christ grow up. Do I even bother?

Nah. I'm not even sure why I did. :smile:
when is was 12 and saw a nirvana video for the first time i wanted to marry kurt cobain=))))

Spoiler

when is was 12 and saw a nirvana video for the first time i wanted to marry kurt cobain=))))

Spoiler

I have at least 3 posters, I bought a while back, of him in my room. My Mum just thinks he's an 'ugly' man lol. :s-smilie:
"I don't like the term feminism I prefer gender-equality"
"I'm not a feminist I'm an egalitarian"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending