The Student Room Group

Moving class because of crush?. Help!

Hi

So my crush and I have ended up in the same classes. A mutual friend told him that I have a crush on him and I find him attractive about a month ago. Apparently he just said "ok". I was sure that he liked me back because the mutual friend had hinted and he would always stare at me, smile at me, hold doors for me etc.
I now feel extremely awkward, nervous, uncomfortable and anxious around him.
I was thinking of moving classes (we have opportunity to move around classes) because I don't know if I can concentrate fully in that class with him being there. I know it sounds really trivial but I'm the type of person who doesn't deal with distractions very well.

I would like an outsiders point of view. Am I being unreasonable?.

Thanks x
Reply 1
Then move class, if you think it will hinder your academic wellbeing and success you should.
If this class is important and something you really want to do then don't. To change it for one guy would be crazy!

However, if it's going to make you miserable and you really would rather not be there then yes, change.

TDLR; change if necessary.
No don't do it! Seriously in a years time you'll back on this and just shake your head or laugh about it. Also in the future don't let mutual friends meddle in potential relationships

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending