The Student Room Group

Why do you like boys?

It's not a flippant question. Aesthetically, we're much uglier than girls. Girls have smooth beautiful legs, cute faces, sweet voices, dat ass, they dress nice, smell like heaven, etc.

Guys all look more or less the same. Boring and uninteresting. Especially clothed men, we all look alike! We're hairy, voices are heavy, usually ass not detected, dress like ****, smell even worse. Basically, we're just an unattractive version of girls.

So why do you like us? is it a personality thing?

Scroll to see replies

Not boys, I like men :sexface:
Reply 2
Original post by Namita Gurung
Not boys, I like men :sexface:

I use those terms interchangeably. What do you like about men??
Reply 3
Because of our money :tongue:
Reply 4
Speak for yourself dude...

Or not dude... Would certainly not be surprised if this is a feminist bashing men. It's done on a daily basis now anyway :dontknow:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Of course you think that girls look better than guys: you're a guy, after all.
Smooth legs? Lol, it's called shaving and everyone can do so if they choose to.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
It's not a flippant question. Aesthetically, we're much uglier than girls. Girls have smooth beautiful legs, cute faces, sweet voices, dat ass, they dress nice, smell like heaven, etc.

Guys all look more or less the same. Boring and uninteresting. Especially clothed men, we all look alike! We're hairy, voices are heavy, usually ass not detected, dress like ****, smell even worse. Basically, we're just an unattractive version of girls.

You realise you're just talking about guys who don't look after themelves or give a toss, right?
Most guys are funny, not *****y, laid back and easy to get along with
No idea why that posted anonymous
Your just saying that cos you're a straight guy. Straight girls will obvious find guys to be aesthetically pleasing and not be attracted to girls. To say all guys look the same is a pretty dumb thing to say actually. But yh this whole girls are the fairer sex thing is not true, thrrr are just many drop dead gorgeous guys as hot girls
Original post by Anonymous

They're taller and stronger so it's nice feeling protected, they can be really nice to us which makes us feel good, they can be good-looking. I think boys have it worse off because speaking as a girl, we're annoying
For me: It's more of a uh...hard to explain actually....I think it's because I have spent my whole life growing up seeing my parents together, as in man and woman, and (not being offensive in any way) I would find it very difficult to picture myself in either a same sex relationship, or even considering myself to be bisexual. I guess, as a muslim, it has been drilled into my head that a guy and a girl can only be together, and not anything else. But growing up with society I have learnt to accept the fact there are gays and lesbians out there............but I couldnt picture myself being with a girl, cos even though they dont have "dat ass" lol, they're all different...

It's kinda like how girls are categorized as either b*tches or whatnots...I have not really heard of categorized guys...
They like the big, thick, veiny, throbbing, muscles on a man after he's been weightlifting.
Original post by Tootles
You realise you're just talking about guys who don't look after themelves or give a toss, right?

You saying you have smooth beautiful legs and a sweet voice cupcake?
Smooth legs may be good and all that, but women can Dutch Oven you just as effectively as any guy can.
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Of course you think that girls look better than guys: you're a guy, after all.

I don't get why so many of you say this. Yes it is my opinion as a straight guy. Instead of girls telling me "WELL, THAT'S JUST YOUR OPINION!" why don't you tell me what do you like about boys? (which was the question I asked) maybe I will understand. For example, some girls said guys are funnier, taller and stronger and they like that. Cool.
Original post by Drunk Punx
Smooth legs may be good and all that, but women can Dutch Oven you just as effectively as any guy can.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dutch%20oven

wtf man :rofl:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Smooth legs? Lol, it's called shaving and everyone can do so if they choose to.

"I manscape" - Lucifer Morningstar 2k16

If ya girl loves you enough to Dutch Oven you, she's a keeper.

Quick Reply

Latest