The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Invite some mates over? A girl/boy/whatever butters your toast?
maybe you could invite a couple of friends over? get some take away and watch a dvd or something?
Friends, go out, get wasted, stay over. I fyou dont have mates.
Turn up the music, get pizza, walk around naked, do what ever you want!
Reply 4
All my 4 friends have babies lol so they can't stay over thats the thing, I guess im mainly scared as I keep getting hypoglycimia recently though im not diabetic or anything.
If you live in Surrey, ill come over and we can have a slumber party.
Reply 6
blackswan
Turn up the music, get pizza, walk around naked, do what ever you want!

That's what I do. Minus the pizza bit. Macaroni Cheese and pavlova all the way.
sugar-pie
That's what I do. Minus the pizza bit. Macaroni Cheese and pavlova all the way.

Go the Aussie Pav!
I havn't had a bit of pav in ages :p:
Reply 8
blackswan
Go the Aussie Pav!

I made one today :p: best ever
Oh god no... not the 7 days!!!
Reply 10
hahaha! I'm home alone for 14 days :redface: lol And it's going to be ace! Everyday mates are coming over, going into town to get wrecked and then everyone back to mine, and also got a mate staying over for them. I do not udnerstand why, just because they have babies they cannot stay over? Bring them??
Reply 11
Im going to be alone for 2 days, my parents go on holiday every few months. I usually welcome it, but it does get boring being alone, sitting at the pc, wearing out the f5 button on various sites.

Follow the get naked example.
Reply 12
Anonymous
All my 4 friends have babies lol so they can't stay over thats the thing, I guess im mainly scared as I keep getting hypoglycimia recently though im not diabetic or anything.

Could you stay over at your friends instead?
Reply 13
blackswan
Go the Aussie Pav!

ahem, i think you'll find nz has true ownership of the pav :wink:
Reply 14
Throw a rave
Reply 15
Post on myspace that you're having a party and then your parents will never go on holiday without you :biggrin:
My parents have been leaving me at home while they go on holiday since I was 16. Back then I used to get a friend to stay over a couple of nights just so I didn't get bored of being on my own.

The house does seem a little strange when theres no one in so what I usually do is fall asleep listening to the radio so I can't hear any noises outside and get paranoid.

My parents have asked me to come back and look after their house for 2 weeks while they go on holiday next month. I'm not looking forward to a fortnight on my own but I should be alright. I'll just get a little bored. I'm 20 btw. It's normal to feel a bit odd on your own.
Trash the place and walk round naked.
PARTY!!! :biggrin:

Lol...at above "walk around naked"...
gods i envy you i wish could afford my own place but then i hate people in general.

As what everyone said - enjoy the peace

Latest

Trending

Trending