The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Do i have a chance of getting into Stirling Uni?

I love this university but I'm nervous I wont have enough to get in. I'm applying into first year for French with Business studies MA, joint honours.
Their entry requirements are highers at AABB.
I received all credit standard grade exam results, I have AA in intermediate 2 exams and my highers are AAACCC. I also have studied first year at a different uni in a Business and Finance degree passing all modules ect first time with good grades.
Will this be enough to apply into first year at Stirling and get in? Will my first year at uni help me against other applicants since I'll be repeating first year? Thanks for any advice! :smile:
Original post by CourtsXx
I love this university but I'm nervous I wont have enough to get in. I'm applying into first year for French with Business studies MA, joint honours.
Their entry requirements are highers at AABB.
I received all credit standard grade exam results, I have AA in intermediate 2 exams and my highers are AAACCC. I also have studied first year at a different uni in a Business and Finance degree passing all modules ect first time with good grades.
Will this be enough to apply into first year at Stirling and get in? Will my first year at uni help me against other applicants since I'll be repeating first year? Thanks for any advice! :smile:

Stirling Uni does more than just courses you know. This is the kind of stuff they get up to in their spare time:
Attachment not found
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Quick Reply

Latest