The Student Room Group

Combination of qualifications

Hi,

Having finished sixth form this summer just gone, I didn't want to go to university this year as I felt what I'd applied for wasn't right and I'd rushed my choices etc. I'm now in a full time job doing Digital Marketing - which is what I want to do at uni next year. Alongside my job I'm undertaking a Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for business, just to supplement my learning with a qualification (it's no effort really, no exams, just assessed on the job). I have my A-Level Grades, A, C, D. When looking at the uni's entry requirements can I count both my A-Levels and this qualification? Or is it a case of one or the other?

Cheers.
Reply 1
Original post by reub
Hi,

Having finished sixth form this summer just gone, I didn't want to go to university this year as I felt what I'd applied for wasn't right and I'd rushed my choices etc. I'm now in a full time job doing Digital Marketing - which is what I want to do at uni next year. Alongside my job I'm undertaking a Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for business, just to supplement my learning with a qualification (it's no effort really, no exams, just assessed on the job). I have my A-Level Grades, A, C, D. When looking at the uni's entry requirements can I count both my A-Levels and this qualification? Or is it a case of one or the other?

Cheers.

You put them all in UCAS, but it's up to the individual unis to accept, or not, the L3 diploma. You might need to contact a few and check directly with them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending