The Student Room Group
Reply 1
UOL's Senate House holds a book sale every Friday I believe. It mainly seems to be English and History books on offer though. You might find some law stuff there.
Reply 2
I am actually looking more critical thinking, LNAT and popular law texts. So not very academic... more like A-level. I guess the Stundents Unions might have some.... and that the Senate is closed for summer..

I also found these addresses, and maybe you might know some more... thanks
Music & Video Exchange, 38 & 56 Notting Hill Gate,

Skoob 10am-8pm Monday to Saturday, 10am-6pm Sundays. +44 (0)20 7278 8760 Unit 66, The Brunswick, London WC1N

...and not second hand, but complte
Foyles 113-119 Charing Cross Road
Reply 3
FrenchBoy
I am actually looking more critical thinking, LNAT and popular law texts. So not very academic... more like A-level. I guess the Stundents Unions might have some.... and that the Senate is closed for summer..

I also found these addresses, and maybe you might know some more... thanks
Music & Video Exchange, 38 & 56 Notting Hill Gate,

Skoob 10am-8pm Monday to Saturday, 10am-6pm Sundays. +44 (0)20 7278 8760 Unit 66, The Brunswick, London WC1N

...and not second hand, but complte
Foyles 113-119 Charing Cross Road

Yes, there is a store called Book & Comic Exchange which is in Notting Hill. It's a short walk from Notting Hill tube.

Also, try Blackwells. The Charing Cross Road branch has a second hand deparment where the books are two thirds of the current new price. The Charing Cross area in general has plenty of second hand bookstores to explore.

I would recommend getting the Time Out Student Guide. It's full of info on the best clubs, cinema, pubs, shops etc for students. Well worth getting.
Reply 4
There are two shops right down at the end of chancery lane, you can pick up virtually any second hand law book from there..
1.Hammicks Legal Book Shop
2.Wildy's, this one is located near Lincolns Inn

You might find it a bit difficult to find these shops straight away because it is fairly easy to get lost around there, as chancery lane is full of lawyers and other legal professionals, if you do get lost just ask one of them.
:smile: :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending