The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well it's ultimately up to you.
I have this whole head vs heart issue tbh. My head would tell me to leave and my heart would tell me to stay. Make of that what you will. I think I'd stay.
Posted from TSR Mobile
I honestly could give a person one chance for ANYTHING. Like for any circumstance. If they abused my trust AGAIN, then no...I couldn't forgive them/ take them back.
Reply 3
Cheating has a strong genetic disposition. In most cases, it is highly likely they will cheat again; just dump them.
Reply 4
Don't agree with title
But twice is disrespectful.
Reply 5
Original post by Matrix123
Well it's ultimately up to you.
I have this whole head vs heart issue tbh. My head would tell me to leave and my heart would tell me to stay. Make of that what you will. I think I'd stay.
Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG thanks so much I really want to stay but I am afraid that everyone will think I am stupid because it is not the 1st time it has happened!!:frown:
No
Reply 7
Original post by AdeptDz
Don't agree with title
But twice is disrespectful.

I'm sorry my title bombs but could u come up with a better name? I didnt know what else to title it :s-smilie:
Left, not always right.
Reply 9
Original post by saraxh
No

Thank u for that very straight to the point answer.:smile:
Reply 10
Wouldn't take them back after the first time.
Original post by Globay
I'm sorry my title bombs but could u come up with a better name? I didnt know what else to title it :s-smilie:

It is not a bad title. I just don't agree with it, others may. But personally I would choose something like 'Should i give him a third chance?' or like ' Should I trust him again?'
Reply 12
Original post by UWS
Wouldn't take them back after the first time.

U can say that but when it actually happens to u its not so simple. I used to say that all the time but look at me. I have to ask random people on a website what to do. Its not all black and white unfortunately.
Original post by Globay
OMG thanks so much I really want to stay but I am afraid that everyone will think I am stupid because it is not the 1st time it has happened!!:frown:

No worries.
Well to that I say definitely stay. It doesn't matter what other people say. This is your relationship, not theirs. If you still think you can trust him despite however many times he may have cheated, then don't be afraid to stay.

As for the supposed stupidity, there must be a reason(s) for you wanting to stay which, if you think outweighs the negatives of staying, you should listen to. You also seem like you really don't want this to end. Make sure he knows how much this hurts you, then remain and hopefully things will work from there. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by AdeptDz
It is not a bad title. I just don't agree with it, others may. But personally I would choose something like 'Should i give him a third chance?' or like ' Should I trust him again?'

yeh actually yours are so much better. :smile: Even I dont agree with my title now!!:rolleyes:
Reply 15
Original post by Matrix123
No worries.
Well to that I say definitely stay. It doesn't matter what other people say. This is your relationship, not theirs. If you still think you can trust him despite however many times he may have cheated, then don't be afraid to stay.

As for the supposed stupidity, there must be a reason(s) for you wanting to stay which, if you think outweighs the negatives of staying, you should listen to. You also seem like you really don't want this to end. Make sure he knows how much this hurts you, then remain and hopefully things will work from there. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Girl u should be some kind of inspirational speaker or something. That advice rocks. Thank u so much!! :h:
Original post by Globay
Girl u should be some kind of inspirational speaker or something. That advice rocks. Thank u so much!! :h:

Hehe thanks. And no worries, all the best with the relationship :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
As a person who got cheated on countless times by the same person, yes they sure do.

They'll change if they love you enough. If they do it more than once then they never really loved you anyway.
You know I was gonna post about my history with cheating, but then remembered that a future girlfriend might find this and dump me. Women can be like the NSA when it comes to checking up on their men. So the answer is, nah, today with all our mass communication and so much information everywhere about people, cheating isn't as easy to get away with as it once was. Yeah im a scumbag, deal with it.
Reply 19
Original post by Kürbiskern
You know I was gonna post about my history with cheating, but then remembered that a future girlfriend might find this and dump me. Women can be like the NSA when it comes to checking up on their men. So the answer is, nah, today with all our mass communication and so much information everywhere about people, cheating isn't as easy to get away with as it once was. Yeah im a scumbag, deal with it.

yeh but u dont have to be a scumbag!

Latest

Trending

Trending