The Student Room Group

Am I boyfrienf material?.

This thread is intended only for females who are 18 year old and above.
If you are not female or 18 and above please leave this thread.

Girls, this is my pic:
https://postimg.org/image/8mb7j3m7r/

Would you say I am boyfriend material?.

Scroll to see replies

Not again
Reply 2
I'm 12 and what is this?
Oh for ****sake, you're not silk and that's the only material I like.
Reply 4
Ain't I good looking?.
I'm not girl but you look like your going to be somewhat chuby in future, your jawline is non-excisting and your face looks fatty round.
Original post by Ttingox
Ain't I good looking?.

You are sounding a bit needy and insecure.
Original post by ckfeister
I'm not girl but you look like your going to be somewhat chuby in future, your jawline is non-excisting and your face looks fatty round.

Brutal :rofl:
Original post by hxfsxh
Brutal :rofl:

He wants the truth though :tongue:

Precisely; love how accurate your feedback was though :lol:
Reply 10

Iwant the truth from women not men.
Original post by Ttingox
Iwant the truth from women not men.

His truth is pretty accurate though ngl
I dunno if "Boyfriend Material" can be determined through looks alone, it's also a question of character, style and personality aint it?
Ffs, you again. :colonhash:

You'll no longer be bf material if you keep posting more of these annoying threads.
I know what is a boyfriend is but what the hell is a boyfrienf?
Reply 15
misc bruhs

our eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
I dunno if "Boyfriend Material" can be determined through looks alone, it's also a question of character, style and personality aint it?

Boyfrienf*

OP go away...
Reply 17
Original post by JavaScriptMaster

Yes, but looks are the first thing people notice about you.
If they deem you attractive than they will judge your persinality.
It works like that I believe.
Original post by Zuki
misc bruhs

our eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.

long story short, you'd bang right?
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
long story short, you'd bang right?

yes hmu

Quick Reply

Latest