Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

John McDonnell calls for Tory MP to be murdered

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

(Original post by AlexanderHam)

This man is utterly disgraceful. After calling for her to be murdered in 2014, he now calls her a "stain on humanity".

The person who is the stain on humanity is the one who gushingly praised the IRA's "bravery" and said they should be "honoured" for their bombings and shootings.

In respect of the call for murder, he said at a meeting which called for McVey to be sacked, "Why are we calling for her to be sacked, why don't we lynch the *****?".
    wake up and smell the coffee. your politicians are clueless. they've never worked a proper job in the real world for a day in their lives. they donnoe what hardship is, what claiming benefits is, what lining up to the food bank is, what's it like to live in cheap council homes.

(Original post by ChokingVictim)
    I'm sorry this is so sinster to people, but to the mothers around my area, who find themselves isolated from other parents, and where these services where long since closed, this would be very welcome, and I'm sure would be appreciated in other areas, seeing as in a few it would have been labour councils who did this.
    Yeah, but it's like going to the Jehovah's Witnesses (no offence intended, merely for illustrative purposes...) for company. You get all that but do you need the ideological drilling or want it for your kids? Hearing kids referring to their parents' political opponents as 'evil' (it was live on Today, you'll have to take my word for it) is just typical of what to expect, you wouldn't find a kid at the Conservative annual refer to Corbyn as such.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.