The Student Room Group

My facial hair grows really fast - need help

Hi so I'm eastern Asian so I can't even grow a beard if I want one, yet my facial hair especially on the sides of my hair grow really fast even if I shave every day. And when they grow it's not even full facial hair, it's like thick whiskers (if that makes sense) and it's annoying because they're really apparent if you look closely.

Is there a way to prolong the growth of my facial hair after I have shaved?
Reply 1
Hi so I'm eastern Asian so I can't even grow a beard if I want one, yet my facial hair especially on the sides of my FACE grow really fast even if I shave every day. And when they grow it's not even full facial hair, it's like thick whiskers (if that makes sense) and it's annoying because they're really apparent if you look closely.

Sorry just re-correcting the OP.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi so I'm eastern Asian so I can't even grow a beard if I want one, yet my facial hair especially on the sides of my FACE grow really fast even if I shave every day. And when they grow it's not even full facial hair, it's like thick whiskers (if that makes sense) and it's annoying because they're really apparent if you look closely.

There are hair inhibitor creams and sprays out there, that supposedly slow down regrowth; reviews are mixed on most sites I've read as to whether or not they actually work, though. Might be worth looking up, at least. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

Have you considered laser treatment?

Quick Reply

Latest