Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bad first sex experience...

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016

Hey so i went into my uni freshers being a TOTAL virgin. A few nights in i found myself pretty drunk and snogging some girl at a club, new territory for me.

Anyways she takes me back to hers and a combination of too much alcohol and performance anxiety means i couldnt get it up. The condoms didnt seem to fit and i struggled to do anything with a 50%er. In the end we gave up and i went my way.

As my first sexual experience that completely sucked!! I'm akso very wirrued it will happen again. Has anyone else got a similar story or any words of advice??

Ahh mate, it happens to most people at varying times. Anyone who says otherwise is either lying or extremely lucky.

Just don't sweat it, and don't worry about it. It's no biggie, **** happens.

Think of it as an RPG: the more you do it, the more experience you gain, and the more you level up, the more skills you learn. Sex is very much a trial and error thing, especially on your first few outings, and everyone is different and has their own specific ways of doing things and their own turn-ons, so every partner is, for the most part, an entirely new experience.

You'll get there. Practice makes perfect and all that.

Seriously, you got far! First couple of days at uni and a virgin and you manage to bag a girl! Give yourself a break. Under those circumstances and the pressure you did well! Better luck next time, oh by the way, if it ever happens again concentrate on her... therefore she wont know and you wont feel embarrassed. Trust me, I'm a girl.

It might happen again if you're drunk... Just don't drink so much if you want to hook up with someone. It's no big deal though, happens to all guys at a certain point of intoxication.

Sadly you can't take it back, but you can learn from it. Hopefully your next experience will be much more fun and engaging!

Drink less

Stressing about it, or over analysing the situation, just make things worse. You'll just exasperate the problem. Most guys first few times are usually pretty bad. Clumsy, splurt after 30 seconds, or as in your case, can't get into the moment, relax, go with it, and can't get close to climax. Don't beat yourself up about it, you'll look back years from now, cringe, and laugh it off.

Morality and ethics aside, if you don't have issues about it, see a professional. As long it's clear they're not some poor exploited sex slave, they're doing sex work entirely voluntarily for the easy money, spend an hour with an absolute 10/10 and the best sex you'll have in your life. Get it out your system. You'll be so more comfortable and self assured around any dates you have following.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 27, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Cats: Yay or nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.