The Student Room Group

I feel so lost in life. So depressed. I don't know if I should drop out of Uni.

Hello :smile:,

I notice you haven't included any additional information - you've only included a title? I don't know if this was your aim but a little more information would be useful to those who would like to help you.

What's making you feel lost and depressed in your life?
Is it your university? Your course? Friends? Family? Personal issues? There is a number of things but you can't be advised if additional information isn't provided.

If you provide this, we can help better :smile:

I feel so lost in life. So depressed. I don't know if I should drop out of Uni.

Hello :smile:,

I notice you haven't included any additional information - you've only included a title? I don't know if this was your aim but a little more information would be useful to those who would like to help you.

What's making you feel lost and depressed in your life?
Is it your university? Your course? Friends? Family? Personal issues? There is a number of things but you can't be advised if additional information isn't provided.

If you provide this, we can help better :smile:
Reply 1
Don't forget you can call Samaritans on 116 123 at any time to have a talk about anything.
Reply 2
Hi, if you feel that the course and uni isn't for you and you feel really unhappy then you should do what's best for you and drop out. At the end of the day you're gonna be there for 3 years and there's no point of being somewhere which makes you unhappy. I think most unis give you up to 14 days and if you drop out after that you have to pay higher fees. Try to talk to your parents about it. Hope I helped

Quick Reply

Latest