The Student Room Group

Predicted grades for Maths and Further Maths

So I'm doing OCR Maths and Further Maths, and I got an AC at AS. For my unis I'll need to be predicted A*A, and my Maths teacher say that if I get certain UMS on each paper this year the exam board can rearrange my modules to make A*A, but it will be difficult, hence why I'm predicted A/B in Further Maths. So my two questions are:
1) If I am predicted A/B, which grade will come up on my UCAS reference? Do my school automatically put the higher one?
And 2) Assuming an A does get put on my reference, will I be at a disadvantage applying for uni courses with A*AA? (I'm predicted A in Economics) I know I meet the requirements, but will admissions tutors look at my AS and say, "why is he predicted A when he got a C", Or are they aware that in A level Maths and Further Maths I can move modules around to give myself a better grade overall?
Thanks
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest