The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
^ Yah, that would be rather frustrating.
Reply 41
city_chic
That must be the worst thing about being a twin; always being compared to each other in school/exams.

Yeah exactly... we're expected to get all the same grades everytime. :rolleyes:

Although I don't mind when I beat her. :biggrin:

But that's not happening enough nowadays. :frown:

:p:
Reply 42
xxx Anneka
Yeah exactly... we're expected to get all the same grades everytime. :rolleyes:

Although I don't mind when I beat her. :biggrin:

But that's not happening enough nowadays. :frown:

:p:

Is one of you 'the pretty one' and one 'the clever one?' Haha :p:
Reply 43
city_chic
Is one of you 'the pretty one' and one 'the clever one?' Haha :p:

Haha! That's exactly how it works... :ninja: :p:
Reply 44
^ Hahaaa :p:

Are you identical or fraternal?
Reply 45
Identical. But some say we look exactly the same, whereas others say we look completely different, so meh... :dontknow:
Reply 46
Lol, okay :p: Are you like typical twins, i.e. opposites of each other? (I sound like I'm carrying out a twins survey haha).
Reply 47
Haha, I don't mind. Erm... we're pretty similiar school-wise in that we're good in the same subjects usually, and we're both doing maths at uni, etc. Plus we mostly have the same interests, but I'd say, personality-wise, we're different. :smile:
Are you going to the same university, to do the same subject? =o
Reply 49
Yes, we are. :redface: It wasn't intentional! I tried to make her go to Leeds, and she tried to make me go to Nottingham, lol.

I'm so sorry city chic for hijacking your thread! Although you started it... :p:
Reply 50
Haha, same course, same uni; funny :p:

And ha, no problemo :wink:
Reply 51
I have two friends who I'm very competitive with. I'd never say it to them, but I'd get seriously pissed off if they did better than me because I know secretly they'd be thinking they were superior and it would do my nut in. They're going to Oxford so they're obviously bright but I don't like being reminded of it lol.
Reply 52
Well I used to, say at GCSE level and below, but now I know where all my friends are aiming I just want everybody to get the grades they themselves want and they need for uni...coz we all know by now which of our friends will get top grades and which find it more of a struggle...I think what will be worse than just beating each other in grades would be if say one person missed their uni offer and everyone else got in... :s-smilie:
xxx
Reply 53
Yeah, I compete with my best mate, we're both A students but he's a million times smarter than me. Its fantastic though, he's a mathematician and I'm a physicist and this "competition" has got both of us reading university level text books and journals, really good for me.

Latest