The Student Room Group

What Do I Do Now? Adult Nursing

So I've got into Oxford Brookes for January and now I'm wondering what to do, in terms of finance and accommodation, can anyone help me? I'm not in sixth form so I don't have teachers to help me. I have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing.
Original post by ctaylorx
So I've got into Oxford Brookes for January and now I'm wondering what to do, in terms of finance and accommodation, can anyone help me? I'm not in sixth form so I don't have teachers to help me. I have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing.

You will need to apply through Student Finance England for your financial support. How much you will get will depend on your circumstances, previous study etc. Contacting them is the best way to get advice about how much you will receive.*

Regarding accommodation, you will need to decide whether you want to have a private let or go into halls. Not all universities accept halls applicants for January starts as they usually fill rooms in September. You would need to contact the university directly for advice regarding whether they have anything available for January. If not, there should be plenty of private lets and houseshares so nothing to worry about. *

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending