The Student Room Group

Portfolio for the Ruskin delivery??

Hi there,
I have a question which I am hoping somebody can shed some light on, because even on the Ruskin website it doesn't specify. I am submitting my portfolio to the Ruskin in November, but I'm not sure if I want to risk putting my work (as some of it is my current coursework) through the post incase it get damaged or lost in any way..
Is it OK to hand-deliver your portfolio to the Ruskin? Is this a thing? I'm hoping so..

Thanks
Original post by meghan.sp
Hi there,
I have a question which I am hoping somebody can shed some light on, because even on the Ruskin website it doesn't specify. I am submitting my portfolio to the Ruskin in November, but I'm not sure if I want to risk putting my work (as some of it is my current coursework) through the post incase it get damaged or lost in any way..
Is it OK to hand-deliver your portfolio to the Ruskin? Is this a thing? I'm hoping so..

Thanks

Hello,

When I applied in 2014 I hand delivered it to them but I think it did specify that you could either post it or hand deliver yourself. Checking the website it does say specific times for delivery so I think you are more than welcome to hand deliver or organise a courier. (I hand delivered mine for the same reason!)

Drop the Ruskin an email if you want it clarified but I think it can be inferred you can deliver it how you like given its in the specified hours!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending