The Student Room Group

Imperial College

I'm in yr 10 and in my school they are going to pick 10 people in the highest set and let them go to Imperial College. Who would they choose because I've just moved form set 2 to set 1?Would they pick me? And what do you do there? I've heard it's more advanced than GCSE.

Please leave a comment down below.
Original post by GCSE_18
I'm in yr 10 and in my school they are going to pick 10 people in the highest set and let them go to Imperial College. Who would they choose because I've just moved form set 2 to set 1?Would they pick me? And what do you do there? I've heard it's more advanced than GCSE.

None of us can really answer these questions tbh, because none of us work at your school. You'll have to ask your teachers to see what their response will be.*
Original post by usycool1
None of us can really answer these questions tbh, because none of us work at your school. You'll have to ask your teachers to see what their response will be.*

Oh ok thank you btw:smile:
Original post by GCSE_18

Ask your teachers. No one over here will know.
Original post by Oxidation
Ask your teachers. No one over here will know.

Yeah, prob should ask the teachers thx.
Original post by GCSE_18
Yeah, prob should ask the teachers thx.

Welcome. :smile:

Quick Reply