The Student Room Group

What's so embarrassing about your gf telling...

....another girl not to talk to your boyfriend especially knowing this girl is scandalous.

What's wrong with informing another girl who has her eyes on your man to back off?
Guys why would U be embarrassed ?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
You're a psychopath

What's psycho about that though?
I would not be embarrassed. I would be mortified you have that little trust in me.
Original post by AlexFam
I would not be embarrassed. I would be mortified you have that little trust in me.

Oh please..."mortified" "trust". I think you'd just be mad at the cock block.
why would anyone be embarrassed if they have two girls fighting over him?
Original post by xobeauty
Oh please..."mortified" "trust". I think you'd just be mad at the cock block.

When I'm in a relationship I am committed. I wouldn't let a girl hit on me.
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest

Jerry springer show :colone:
Original post by AlexFam
When I'm in a relationship I am committed. I wouldn't let a girl hit on me.

is your gf on this site because idk why you're lying right now.
is your gf on this site because idk why you're lying right now.

I'm single

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
:giggle:
....another girl not to talk to your boyfriend especially knowing this girl is scandalous.

What's wrong with informing another girl who has her eyes on your man to back off?

Depends, maybe its nice to have a gf who cares, but then its also a little emasculating, possessive and embarrassing. Its also like you dont trust him.
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest

He's mad because I cock blocked him for sure, but idk why he's saying it's embarrassing. This girl has a bad rep for being a whore. Oh and all night she had been calling him cute....he doesn't know that part.
(edited 7 years ago)
I had a go at this girl for hugging and flirting with my bf and she got rude to me and said that it was all him

I wouldn't. Then again, I don't even have a girlfriend. :frown:
Reply 14

Loll and you had the nerve to call me a whiney *****. You freaking whine and complain about everything :facepalm:
Guys it's not that bad. It's just a bit neurotic and possessive.
Original post by Ciel.
Loll and you had the nerve to call me a whiney *****. You freaking whine and complain about everything :facepalm:

Its funnier coz it's literally all hypothetical thoughts :rofl: Somehow I always land on an xo thread though :colonhash:
How relationships should be:
1+1=2

How the OP is describing it:
1+1+x=2+x

I hate x :angry:
Original post by Ciel.

Your pfp reminds me of somone
but he should say something to her himself if she is being flirtacious or trying it on with him!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending