The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 1
I know 2 people who are gonna be doing the same as you, and they live further away from the campus than you as well.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
I stay in Edgware with my family and REALLY get along with them-Thank God-so i'll be going from home. That way, I've always got food to eat, hehe and I've got people to do my laundry :biggrin: I think it'll be fun anways. Besides, I get to save money as well-wont be paying rent-hehe.
Reply 3
i'll be staying at home as well. i only live off the uxbridge road, so i only need to get one bus to the uni and back.
Reply 4
heya.. ill b staying home too.. i jus live 5 mins away from the uni..( studying business and managment ( marketing)

see ya.. xxx
Reply 5
grt it is nice to know that others are doing similar thing as me:biggrin: n ya i m doing business n managment (accounting) so hope to see you all in uni
Reply 6
I stayed at home last time I went to uni and really wouldnt recommend it. You miss out on so much not living on campus and in halls in your first year. Yeah you might get cheap rent, free food, laundry etc but you'll quickly be jealous of the social life and close friendships others build up and feel a bit left out. So if its still possible I'd apply for accommodation on campus.
Slater85
I stayed at home last time I went to uni and really wouldnt recommend it. You miss out on so much not living on campus and in halls in your first year. Yeah you might get cheap rent, free food, laundry etc but you'll quickly be jealous of the social life and close friendships others build up and feel a bit left out. So if its still possible I'd apply for accommodation on campus.

I agree but if the OP lives close to the uni then what is the point? There are so many people who live far away and can't even get a place

Latest

Trending

Trending