The Student Room Group

Research Project in an MSc question?

Hey Everyone,

I've enroled in a masters course for cancer pharmacology for this year and I have a question about the research project.

Will I usually start the lab work for a research project in the spring term with the summer term being used to write up the project or will I likely have to carry on the lab work through the summer and write it up late in july and august?

Any help from people on a taught course would be appreciated, or any masters student past or present for that fact!

For the MSc I got accepted onto (at Manchester) I'll have to write it up during July and August.
Reply 2
^What MSc are you doing? Are you thinking of applying for jobs that start in July then or are you looking for teh following september?
Fresh Prince
^What MSc are you doing? Are you thinking of applying for jobs that start in July then or are you looking for teh following september?

Medical and molecular microbiology (they should have just called it microbiology). I'll graduate in december so any permanent jobs I apply for willl have to start after then.

To know the answer for sure you'll have to ask the uni.

Latest

Trending

Trending