The Student Room Group

how do i pull a girl??

i have known this girl for a couple years now and i really like her but i don't know how to ask her out.. HELP!!!!1
Reply 1
Tug on her arm.

Spoiler

Reply 2
Open your mouth and say I like you let's go out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just say if she fancies going out for a coffee or let's go out as the above member states.

I wish you the very best of luck!
Ropes are handy
Go over and extend your arm and grab her by the wrist. Move your arm close to your body without leetting go, Hey presto you've pulled her
Grab then tug. ez
Reply 7
Lasso her.
Ask her to go see a film together and then after both of you will probably be hungry, giving you the perfect excuse to bond intimately over a restaurant table.

Once both of your stomachs are satisfied and you're in a very susceptible and relaxed state, it's time to up your game. Make sure you keep staring at her so she gets your hint, wide eyed and all so she doesn't miss you. Once you got her attention, that's when you pop the question "so, do you like anal". Works 8391/8400 times.
Don't do something retarded like going to the cinema or dinner for a first date. Casual coffee is the best. Make sure she knows you're asking her out on a date though.
Clearly the "physically pull her" gag has already been done to death of the first page, so some serious advice - just be casual about it. Ask her if she'd like to go out together soon, simple as that really.

Quick Reply

Latest