The Student Room Group

give me advice please

There's this boy I know we're in the same lectures and on the same sports team. I can't avoid him.

I know he fancies me. Thats obvious. I don't fancy him back though I don't dislike him either. He's not horrible. He can be a bit weird when drunk and it's not a horrible weird. It's an okay weird. I tried talking to other people on the team and somehow always end up talking to him. I don't know how I feel.

how do you feel when a you know a friend fancies you and you don't return the feelings?
should I just keep being friendly and see what happens?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Madeline_H95
There's this boy I know we're in the same lectures and on the same sports team. I can't avoid him.

I know he fancies me. Thats obvious. I don't fancy him back though I don't dislike him either. He's not horrible. He can be a bit weird when drunk and it's not a horrible weird. It's an okay weird. I tried talking to other people on the team and somehow always end up talking to him. I don't know how I feel.

how do you feel when a you know a friend fancies you and you don't return the feelings?
should I just keep being friendly and see what happens?

I don't know what you mean by 'friendly' but giving him attention when you don't necessarily need might be misinterpreted by him as a good sign. Maybe you can always be surrounded by friends and give him minimal attention?
Go out wiv him and see how he is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending