The Student Room Group

Why do so many people want to get in relationships?

Scroll to see replies

If only I knew how to start cutie pie :wink:

This is gonna be fun! :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rhaenys10
why so many ...emoji? (this is not what they're called here on tsr, is it?=))))

they are called emojis yes, and I just like emojis, like how I like memes or like kind hearts or like kfc....just my likings..
Chemistry and magnetism have a lot in common. Chemistry involves magnetic attraction, something clearly not in low supply :wink:

That is honestly a shame. Maths at A-level is a lot more fun that at GCSE, especially further maths. Plus I'm fully looking forward to starting studying physics in 1 week.

Spoiler

Original post by ForestShadow
they are called emojis yes, and I just like emojis, like how I like memes or like kind hearts or like kfc....just my likings..

i could honestly do with some kfc right now =))
Original post by AlexFam
Chemistry and magnetism have a lot in common. Chemistry involves magnetic attraction, something clearly not in low supply :wink:

That is honestly a shame. Maths at A-level is a lot more fun that at GCSE, especially further maths. Plus I'm fully looking forward to starting studying physics in 1 week.

Spoiler

Clearly not in short supply here :rofl:

I'm starting maths a-level in October because I didn't do it originally and I'm considering doing a few modules of FM self teaching because stuff like matrices and differential equations come up in chemistry a bit

Spoiler

Original post by Rhaenys10
i could honestly do with some kfc right now =))

who couldn't? what did you have for dinner? I had this chinese pork dish with pickled veg, sounds weird but it was rly good :coma:
Definitely would suggest the extra FM modules. Matrices are incredibly important in linear algebra (and by extension, quantum mechanics :wink:).

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
If only I knew how to start cutie pie :wink:

This is gonna be fun! :biggrin:

Just say something punny :biggrin:
Original post by AlexFam
Definitely would suggest the extra FM modules. Matrices are incredibly important in linear algebra (and by extension, quantum mechanics :wink:).

Spoiler

Looks quite heady, I'm just worried I wouldn't be able to pull it off because I only got a B in GCSE maths
I just said I'm crap at puns!
I cant think of anything at all!
What's wrong with using some head :wink:?

Nah, for real though, if you got a B in GCSE maths, was it from a lack of understanding or not? My GCSE teacher told me not to pick FM if I got an A* but felt I didn't understand it, but to pick it if I got an A and did feel like I understood it. With a B, it's dependent on how much work you've done since then. The concepts are too tricky until you get to complex numbers and complex transformations. It can feel really abstract then.
I just said I'm crap at puns!
I cant think of anything at all!

I need something to work with if you want me to flirt with you lmao
Original post by AlexFam
What's wrong with using some head :wink:?

Nah, for real though, if you got a B in GCSE maths, was it from a lack of understanding or not? My GCSE teacher told me not to pick FM if I got an A* but felt I didn't understand it, but to pick it if I got an A and did feel like I understood it. With a B, it's dependent on how much work you've done since then. The concepts are too tricky until you get to complex numbers and complex transformations. It can feel really abstract then.

:fallenangel: Umm, nothing :colondollar:

It's because my school put me in set 2 but I really wanted to do a-level physics so I had to take extra lessons in my time to get taught the B grade stuff. So it's hard to say whether I would have understood the A/A* level stuff had I been taught it because I wasn't in the right set
I'll just leave then at risk of boring you.
I'm so **** at this! Argh :frown:
I don't even really remember GCSE maths. It's all a blur before last year. Circle theorems were my nightmare, but after GCSE things became more intuitive for me, and for a lot of people I know. It's a lot more in depth so I think you'll be well suited for it if you apply yourself and learn intuitive explanations for things.
I'll just leave then at risk of boring you.
I'm so **** at this! Argh :frown:

You're not boring me at all, we just come from different academic backgrounds is all :smile:

It comes with experience so just don't worry about it.
Reasons why people to get into a relationship

- they are lonely
- they would like to experience how its like
- show off
-they would like some attention

Many different reasons

Posted from TSR Mobile
bc i want to be genuinely wanted and for someone to need me like i need them.
and selfishly i want someone in my room at night to make things go away :lol:
I'm with my partner because I love her and she loves me. We care about each other and enjoy each other company. We provide company, contentment, sex and happiness

Shes the best woman I've ever known and i wouldnt be without her.

THats why im in a relationship
Original post by CoolCavy
bc i want to be genuinely wanted and for someone to need me like i need them.
and selfishly i want someone in my room at night to make things go away :lol:

i want someone in my room at night

Someone needs jesus

Quick Reply

Latest