The Student Room Group

I feel irrationally sad. McDonalds Girl.

At McDonalds drive thru there's this one worker I always see, and she's really tall and pretty and has really defined cheekbones and she could legit model, and it makes me sad that she's working at McDonalds :frown:

Next time I see her I feel like telling her she could model, but it would seem creepy and I wouldn't be able to go back there :rofl:

But seriously, the world is a tough place and some people just don't catch those breaks, and it's sad. I feel bad every time I see her there :frown:
.......sad
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
Show her your Big Mac and give her a happy meal :sexface:

pls that's not what the Bible says
um its easier said than done to become a model

shes not the only one, there are literally thousands of tall very beautiful women who are working in 'normal' jobs but thats life, it takes more than just good looks and the right body to become a model. you gotta know how to be a model. or maybe, just maybe, SHE doesn't want to be one
Reply 4
Original post by yungaheartz
um its easier said than done to become a model

shes not the only one, there are literally thousands of tall very beautiful women who are working in 'normal' jobs but thats life, it takes more than just good looks and the right body to become a model. you gotta know how to be a model. or maybe, just maybe, SHE doesn't want to be one

No but she really could model. She's not just pretty- she actually has the cheekbones for it. It's ridiculous how defined they are.
Who knows she could also be a part time model
it's probably me lol :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending