The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow Clubbing

Ho so I'm turning 18 next week and would really appreciate if anyone could tell me fun/cheap clubs in Glasgow?
It really depends on the type of person you are/ people you want to be surrounded with and the atmosphere. A few however are: Campus. Garage, Bamboo, Jelly, Kushion and Sugar Cube
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Sub Club is apparently a great night, I've not been yet though.
Original post by caitlynm
It really depends on the type of person you are/ people you want to be surrounded with and the atmosphere. A few however are: Campus. Garage, Bamboo, Jelly, Kushion and Sugar Cube

Campus lol, OP please don't go here.

For your age, Garage and ABC are probably the most popular. Alongside Firewater and maybe Driftwood too.

Sugar Cube if you enjoy girls who love themselves, Bamboo if you like bumpin and grinding to R&B with low ceilings (it truely is a sweat box), Campus if you fancy partying with Mums on their first night out in weeks or mid 20s who thing Campus is 'still cool'... Kushion if you like cushions of course.

Depending on what you're in to BOX is quite cool for live music, Light at the start of Merchant City is a bit more up market, Sub Club if you like EDM, S4WG too! Victoria's or the Savoy if you want a gang fight. Glasgow offer's something for everyone.

Not forgetting HIVE at Glasgow Uni (alongside the GUU) and Viper (ew) on GWR.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending