The Student Room Group

Cafe providing blowjob service for Londoners!! (yes you did not hear it wrong)

An entrepreneur who hopes to open London’s first ‘fellatio cafe’ has revealed his staff will be made up entirely of sex robots.Businessman Bradley Charvet, who plans to open the ‘blow job cafe’ in Paddington, claims the sex-bots will be programmable to a person’s needs and will soon be seen as totally normal.”

A 15-minute oral sex session with an espresso will set punters back just £60 (US$78). Hungry patrons will have to pay extra for a pastry.

The coffee shop is due to open after Charvet launches his first cafe in Geneva, Switzerland, later this year.

Now Charvet claims the oral sex will be performed by ‘erotic cyborgs.’

Sex robots will always be pleasing and could even become better at technique because they would be programmable to a person’s need, he told the Daily Star Online.

“They will improve the sex service. It’s totally normal to see a new way of using robots and others sex toys to have pleasure.

”Charvet believes the cafe will become a hub of social activity, where friends meet to chat, drink coffee and casually enjoy robotic sex acts.

The bar is the place to meet people, to extend your network and the way to start the morning.What could be better than meet your friends around a cafe and to enjoy a nice blow job from a sex robot?

With opening hours of 6am to 11pm, blow job cafes could soon replace the pub as Britain’s favorite socializing spot.Charvet believes a trip to the cafe is the best way to start the day.

Everyone is drinking coffee daily,” he said.“And nothing is better to start a working day than engaging in sexual action, US research has found.”

People like to chat before they make love. It makes sense the robots will speak and tease men’s desire,” he added.

The Paddington cafe will be home to eight robots dressed in a variety of costumes.

Uniforms are going to be worn: nurse, police, student and secretary.

”If the London cafe is a success, Charvet plans to open a 24/7 shop in the heart of Manchester."

https://www.rt.com/uk/361200-robot-sex-cafe-london/

:dance::dance::dance:

no images cause the mods are easily triggered.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I hear Switzerland is going to be a popular tourist destination this year, particularly for many, many, many men...
"If there's one thing I want, it's to stick my penis in to a toaster that a whole lot of other dudes have stuck their penis in to."

I have thought at no time ever.
I think the story is a wind-up by someone trying to see if a paper will take it seriously.
Reply 4
Its a trap
Reply 5
Original post by ThatOldGuy
"If there's one thing I want, it's to stick my penis in to a toaster that a whole lot of other dudes have stuck their penis in to."

That's sort of the same with a prostitute :d
Any chance of getting sucked off by a real woman while I sip my mocha?
Switzerland...*

i) Cuckoo Clocks

ii) Alpenhorns

iii) Nazi Gold

iv) Dignitas

v) this specialized café
Where are all the Remainers now that said that enterprise would die after Brexit? Look at the countries that are getting blowjob-giving robots, Switzerland and the UK. Coincidence? I think not.
What a time to be alive
Original post by the bear
Switzerland...*

i) Cuckoo Clocks

ii) Alpenhorns

iii) Nazi Gold

iv) Dignitas

v) this specialized café

You forgot tax evasion.
Why are these kinds of services always for men? There should be some erotic algorithms for women too. We demand a sensitive but strong kind of robot.
Ew... communal fleshlight.
Sounds like the ATM at a sperm bank.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
You forgot tax evasion.

&

:borat:
Yuck.
Original post by Truths
Its a trap

Reply 17
Original post by the bear
Switzerland...*

i) Cuckoo Clocks

ii) Alpenhorns

iii) Nazi Gold

iv) Dignitas

v) this specialized café

the japanese of europe. very strange people
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Why are these kinds of services always for men? There should be some erotic algorithms for women too. We demand a sensitive but strong kind of robot.

Women already use sex toys more than men...
What if the 'sex bots' has a malfunction...a system failure. That's a nightmare within a nightmare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending