Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
hmmm maybe
Reply 61
modules.
Reply 62
insparato
Don't push me :p:.

Lol finally we get to see a bit of moderator sense of humour! :p: Righto, i'm finished being an irritating **** now. Sorry i when i haven't had my milk and cookies i can get kinda grouchy :biggrin: . I'm off to bed, hopefully i'll be less antagonistic in the morning! :tsr2:
brown
Sounds like you've got everything sorted! :biggrin: So you'll definitely be going to the pub I take it, whether it's to celebrate or drown your sorrows :p: .

yep going to the pub what ever, got to pass it to get home, so have a few,
Reply 64
insparato
Why do you feel the need for your opinion to be heard ?

:tsr2:
Reply 65
robinson999
yep going to the pub what ever, got to pass it to get home, so have a few,

Why not?! :p: I hope you'll be celebrating anyway :smile: .
brown
Why not?! :p: I hope you'll be celebrating anyway :smile: .

i hope it be for the right reson that i got in
Neo
Lol finally we get to see a bit of moderator sense of humour! :p: Righto, i'm finished being an irritating **** now. Sorry i when i haven't had my milk and cookies i can get kinda grouchy :biggrin: . I'm off to bed, hopefully i'll be less antagonistic in the morning! :tsr2:

Then i suggest you have LOTS of milk and cookies during this week.
Reply 68
I had this dream, where I got ABBB, Im really scared that it is foresight, I dont want that to be the case. Im really scared now.
Reply 69
insparato
Then i suggest you have LOTS of milk and cookies during this week.

that was mean :frown:
Reply 70
nnkuk
I had this dream, where I got ABBB, Im really scared that it is foresight, I dont want that to be the case. Im really scared now.

Dreams don't always come true! :smile: I'm sure you've done fine.
Reply 71
nnkuk I am sure you will be fine- I have had hundreds of nightmares about results day (ok maybe not hundreds but you get the point). In a week it will be over :smile:
you don't want ABBB i would take that
Reply 73
emsy88
that was mean :frown:

absolutely
Reply 74
robinson999
you don't want ABBB i would take that

what do you need for uni? I need AAA :mad:
AAA is that for oxford or some where like that, what that to do
DDD for Essex is EEE dunno why they give me a low offer
Reply 76
robinson999
AAA is that for oxford or some where like that, what that to do
DDD for Essex is EEE dunno why they give me a low offer

No it's for Sheffield to do Law. That is quite a low offer! What subject have you applied for?
brown
No it's for Sheffield to do Law. That is quite a low offer! What subject have you applied for?

law not bad, sheffield good uni, law you have to get high grades to get on there, thats for Biomedical Sciences at essex
Reply 78
robinson999
law not bad, sheffield good uni, law you have to get high grades to get on there, thats for Biomedical Sciences at essex

yeah most good unis require AAA or AAB for law. biomedical sciences sounds interesting :smile: . i hope you make your offer!

6 days it is then!! :eek:
brown
yeah most good unis require AAA or AAB for law. biomedical sciences sounds interesting :smile: . i hope you make your offer!

6 days it is then!! :eek:

yeah i is i got a luck offer, cos well cos of thta cousre links with Queen Marys med school, and being up there as a unijust outside teh top 30, top 10 for resacrch last i looked, lot of people need BBB, which is like the normal for that cours, even where you goinglike ABB or BBB,

law i did that for about a week at A/s lolhope you make your offer too

Latest