Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Pakistan vs India

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

(Original post by 123teddy)
    both countries sucks bawls .. one is an islamic terrorist country ... india is a hindu terrorist country ...

i hope both end up in a nuclear war and anihilate each other ...

(Original post by AlvlVictim)
    I and many other Pakistanis agree that Bakochistanis are treated poorly by the Pakistani administration however balochistan is Pakistan's internal matter while Kashmir is supposed to have a referendum according to the UN resolution passed 60 years ago and that is the concern of both countries
    lol balouchistan is 'pakistans internal matter' but indian kashmir is not an indian internal matter? Shows why you are a perfect example of the 30 years of ISI brainwashing process because paksitan is only interested in land grabbing and creating a satellite state of kashmir under its own control - why else has it tried to invade it 3 times ( unsuccessfully) ? Balouchistan was granted its sovereingty in the orignal Mountbatten, by then Jinnah renaged on his promise and sent his army in to crush any dissent. this opression has been going on from year dot of paksitans existence. If anyone is going to lecture on how to main human rights , its not pakistan, where people are judicially sentenced to death for not being a muslim ( see Asia Bibi case) . so why not make your government have its own referendums? the reason becuase if they did, pakistan would lose balouchistan, as well the waziris/ pashtouns too. inda and pakistan were partitoned and kashmir partioned too, Specifically so that the muslims could choose to go live in an islamic state if they wished. the fact that over 100 million chose to stay in india

(Original post by ApplyYourself)
    Indias a great nation with a powerful army but I wouldn't sleep on Pakistan if I were you, us Pakis will surprise you and embarrass Indian forces more than the Chinese did 😂😂

Anyway all big talk aside I truly wish the split never happened, one nation would've been better.
    like pakistan suprised the americans by not doing anything when they flew 3 blackhawk attack choppers into their airspace and blew up the worlds most famous islamists house? very surprising. I terms of 'embarrasments
    ' , pakistan is a world famous laughing stock - it still holds the world record for mass surrender of an army since the nazis in wwii

(Original post by AlvlVictim)
    All this and still can't suppress Kashmiri's freedom movement and regularly lose many worthless soldiers like at URI. Immense embarrassment for people who are keen to destroy Pakistan
    india had pakistan under its boot after 1971, if it wished pakistan to be wiped of the map at any point it could have done so easily, instead simla agreement actually took pity on you and returned all lands in punjab sindh etc you lost in the war. and what is next generation of pakistanis response to that? try invade kashmir once again, build terrorist training camps and basically become the worlds stain on humanity
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather be able to
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.