The Student Room Group

attendance for UCAS

Hi, I am just wondering does attendance matter after you have received an offer from unis? For example, I think I will hear by from unis by april the latest so does it matter if I decide to ditch college for a week in around May time since the offer is already be made.

Thanks
UCAS doesn't record your attendance. The only way universities will know is if your school included it in the reference (which it shouldn't do unless it's good, teachers shouldn't say anything negative in the reference). My school used to threaten us by saying UCAS knew our attendance to make sure we'd come in. At the end of the year my form teacher told us they were lying about that!

If you don't want to go in it won't make a difference to your offer (although just make sure it doesn't affect your grades!)
Reply 2
My school is literally threatening me that no Universities will accept me for my low attendence, although i was genuinely very ill.
They are also threatening me by saying that i will be kicked out of school if i don't stay from 8:30 to 3:30 even if i don't have any lesson.
I feel so pressurised by school that i feel like stop my education fully.
What should I do?
Original post by Vennila29
My school is literally threatening me that no Universities will accept me for my low attendence, although i was genuinely very ill.
They are also threatening me by saying that i will be kicked out of school if i don't stay from 8:30 to 3:30 even if i don't have any lesson.
I feel so pressurised by school that i feel like stop my education fully.
What should I do?

I had this - if you're chronically I'll you can get a doctors note,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by fxlloutboyy
I had this - if you're chronically I'll you can get a doctors note,

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending