The Student Room Group

Maths, Biology and Psychology OR English Literature??

Hi! SO basically I am currently taking Maths, Biology and Psychology in Year 12, however I am not sure entirely not sure what to do in the future. I'm considering taking English Literature now to replace Psychology as I feel like that would widen my career prospects, but I don't know if it wouldn't make a difference to my application, as if (for instance) I wanted to apply for an arts/humanities course, no university would accept me due to my other two science subjects.

This issue is kinda under time pressure, so fast replies would be really appreciated.

Thanks!! :biggrin:
Try and form an idea of whether you want to do science or arts/humanities in the future.If you can't decide yet, then change psychology to English literature so you always have the option of not doing a science related degree.
Original post by Turquoise01
Try and form an idea of whether you want to do science or arts/humanities in the future.If you can't decide yet, then change psychology to English literature so you always have the option of not doing a science related degree.

I think I want to go into the arts/humanities.

Quick Reply