The Student Room Group

I may have messed up in the most hilarious way while entering my name, please help.

Today when going through old documents I realised my second(middle) name is in the wrong section in my results sheet. My second name is with my surname instead of my first name, which according to the english language you can have 2 first names and edexcel gives you much smaller space for 2 names smh. Anyways how bad have I messed up? It has been a year.
Reply 1
In English you can have as many first names as you like. My personal favourite is:

Leone Sextus Denys Oswolf Fraudatifilius Tollemache-Tollemache de Orellana Plantagenet Tollemache-Tollemache

Pish. It's obviously you, I wouldn't worry about it. Contact them if you're really bothered.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Mimir
In English you can have as many first names as you like. My personal favourite is:

Leone Sextus Denys Oswolf Fraudatifilius Tollemache-Tollemache de Orellana Plantagenet Tollemache-Tollemache

Pish. It's obviously you, I wouldn't worry about it. Contact them if you're really bothered.

hehehehe. im not really bothered but i actually have to apply to a levels and i just realised i have to enter it again lmao, welp gotta put it that way again. lets see what others might say, this is probably a common error but who knows maybe i ruined my life with a typo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: nvm it says pr reviewer on your profile so i will take your words. thanks and have a nice day
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest