The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If the degree has a lot of maths in it, you could always go into accountancy/finance/insurance. One of my friends is doing a Physics degree at Durham, and he wants to go to London and have a financial career afterwards.
Squishy
If the degree has a lot of maths in it, you could always go into accountancy/finance/insurance. One of my friends is doing a Physics degree at Durham, and he wants to go to London and have a financial career afterwards.

i know someone who's doing exactly the same thing to, you could always do a masters in a different subject afterwards
Reply 3
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
i know someone who's doing exactly the same thing to, you could always do a masters in a different subject afterwards

Hmm, I wonder if it's the same person. :wink:
Reply 4
[QUOTE='[_Z_]']If u do a BSc in Physics...or rather theoretical physics..... what job can u get apart from in research and/or teaching...?(cant think of any)..... and what is the pay like.... of course most theoretical physicists dont work for money but for the love of it and the chance to make a scientific breakthrough....
If you mean a job that is directly related to theoretical physics then ... er ... there are probably few if any outside of academia! :redface:
Reply 5
[QUOTE='[_Z_]']If u do a BSc in Physics...or rather theoretical physics..... what job can u get apart from in research and/or teaching...?(cant think of any)..... and what is the pay like.... of course most theoretical physicists dont work for money but for the love of it and the chance to make a scientific breakthrough....

Any physics degree opens the door to a very wide range of possible jobs.
Reply 6
theoffender
Any physics degree opens the door to a very wide range of possible jobs.

lol are u a physicist by chance

Latest

Trending

Trending