The Student Room Group

Advice Needed! What are some good online survey sites for dissertation research?

Hi,

I've been searching for a online survey hosting tool for a while now, and as I'm getting desperate (as I really need to start my research for my dissertation) I thought someone on here might be able to help.

I don't want to use Survey Monkey as its not "powerful" enough for what I need it for and others I have looked at online (eg: Snapsurvey, esurveycreator) do not fit my requirements either. I have tried to make use of my university's survey system but it requires coding, which I don't have experience in,

Basically I am looking for a survey system which is preferably free to students/cheap with these (probably advanced) features:

* the ability to randomise questions and answers
* the ability to upload images to then use as answers which participants can click on
* multiple pages
* ability to create at least 3 surveys
* preferably unlimited participants and responses but at least 2,000 responses
* preferably the ability to export results to SPSS
* participants can be made anonymous

If anyone has any advice or any survey system they would recommend for the above please please let me know!

THANK YOU!! :biggrin:
Have you talked to your supervisor about this? They may have some experience with this and you probably need ethics to do this so will need to talk to them before starting anyway.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Have you talked to your supervisor about this? They may have some experience with this and you probably need ethics to do this so will need to talk to them before starting anyway.

Hi yes I've done my ethics etc already! Have found a site that my university uses

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending