The Student Room Group

Applied Science Help!!!

hi,

I have to finish this cw very soon. We had to pick a manufacturing company e.g coco cola or Cadbury and answer these questions:

1)how is ICT used in the organisation or business?
2)what are the constraints within which the organisation or business operates for example, commercial, legal, health and safety
3) what kind of staff work there scientific or otherwise
4) how do they use science in their work

I've done most it however the teacher read it and said its not good enough, she didn't give any feedback so not sure.

If anyone has any idea of what kind of jobs to write about or any of the other questions. PLz help lol.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Alisaurus Cats so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Original post by mrspopo
hi,

I have to finish this cw very soon. We had to pick a manufacturing company e.g coco cola or Cadbury and answer these questions:

1)how is ICT used in the organisation or business?
2)what are the constraints within which the organisation or business operates for example, commercial, legal, health and safety
3) what kind of staff work there scientific or otherwise
4) how do they use science in their work

I've done most it however the teacher read it and said its not good enough, she didn't give any feedback so not sure.

If anyone has any idea of what kind of jobs to write about or any of the other questions. PLz help lol.

Hi,

This is strange she didn't give you any feedback. I would ask her which areas you should focus on - that will help you concentrate your efforts rather than redo-ing the whole thing :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest