The Student Room Group

Which Business Degree is better?

Hi,
I'm applying to university for 2017 and I was looking at doing Business Management as a degree however I've noticed when looking through that there is also International business management but when looking at the modules it seems similar. I was wondering if anybody knew if there was an actual difference in terms of modules or recognition by employers or etc.

Thank you very much.
Obviously the main difference between the two degrees is that the international degree will look at all the theories from an international point of view rather than just say in this country. However a lot of the modules will be interlinked through both of the courses and there will not be too much of a difference.
Original post by Lewilew
Hi,
I'm applying to university for 2017 and I was looking at doing Business Management as a degree however I've noticed when looking through that there is also International business management but when looking at the modules it seems similar. I was wondering if anybody knew if there was an actual difference in terms of modules or recognition by employers or etc.

Thank you very much.

Check out information management for business at ucl, its a really good course
Its heavily business based and managment plus UCL is 6th in the entire world
Why on earth do people still refuse to use the search function or open their eyes? Instead opting to ask the same thing over and over and over again...

Quick Reply