Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Getting to know her again

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

So I kinda knew a girl in school, not in detail, never closest of friends, mostly the odd chats in lessons but everything about her was different to other girls I've met, even in college. I'm not a guy to jump into a relationship but she's the only girl I'm willing to say "Hey, I like you" (not like that but you get what I mean). Now I wanna speak to her but it's been well over a year, I'm always looking out for her but only see her very rarely so when I do get the chance how should I approach? Speak then ask her? A few conversations then ask her?

Seems like a solid idea. Build a friendship first.

(Original post by bellalalaxo)
    Seems like a solid idea. Build a friendship first.
    Right normally just mutually ignore people I went to school without, just don't wanna seen weird though I might try on the bus

*I went to school with.

Just a few things in my head right now, like whether she'll remember me, if she'll be near me on the bus. The worst thing that can happen is I see her but don't say anything. I suppose it's just having the confidence to say "Hey" but often a couple friends (guys) get on and I don't really speak to them anymore so I just wanna make a good impression. I know I'll bite the bullet and talk to her now but I'm worried I won't make the right impression.

loooool would appreciate any advice, doesn't matter if not
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.