The Student Room Group

I want to Date an Investment Banker!

I'm starting graduate medicine in London next year so it's not about the money. Before that I am also living in London. I don't want a male doctor on my course. I want to date a banker they're hot :sexface:

Where do I meet one if I'm not a banker? There must be some gay ones, I can't find any on Grindr :frown: and I don't want an ONS but a proper, dominant bf.

Is going to one of the bars where gold digger chicks hang out good?

Scroll to see replies

There are some here, and aspiring ones :teehee: personally I find doctors more attractive.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'm starting graduate medicine in London next year so it's not about the money.

Of course it isn't :rolleyes:

Just walk into any investment bank and there you go.
I want to date Kevin Love pls make this happen for me 2k16
Your best bet is to court an aspiring banker on here then snatch them up when they graduate

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reply 5
Original post by Rhythmical
There's are some here, and aspiring ones :teehee: personally I find doctors more attractive.

I'm not dating someone on my course :lol: Male doctors are not hot imho

UWS
Of course it isn't
Just walk into any investment bank and there you go.

No its not. I'm a handsome guy, got sugar daddies offering $$ for my bum before :rofl:
Reply 6
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Your best bet is to court an aspiring banker on here then snatch them up when they graduate

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Princepieman man needs help, send man a man (no homo)
Original post by Anonymous
@Princepieman man needs help, send man a man (no homo)

Lol, sure there are plenty female aspiring bankers around, just gotta look harder inni
I'm going to assume this is a wind up, as no-one could actually be that crass and vulgar.
Investment bankers are among the least hot people.
Original post by Princepieman
Lol, sure there are plenty female aspiring bankers around, just gotta look harder inni

I'm into guys (no homo)
Just date a doctor, bankers are too much hassle and just not worth it
Original post by Ladbants
Just date a doctor, bankers are too much hassle and just not worth it

Good bants lad :holmes:
Original post by ForestShadow
Good bants lad :holmes:

Nah it's true. Bankers are pretty much the worst people to date- they will work super hard and struggle to find time to have w proper relationship. I wouldn't want to marry a banker myself.
Bankers are constantly working. Are you sure you'd want to be with one?
I'm not a doctor and have no plans to be one, but most women would prefer a guy on a decent income who spends time with her, makes life or death decisions every day and saves the lives of cute babies over a fatass who is always away, probably addicted to adderall and is using hookers
Original post by Ladbants
Nah it's true. Bankers are pretty much the worst people to date- they will work super hard and struggle to find time to have w proper relationship. I wouldn't want to marry a banker myself.

Have you dated one?

I'm doing graduate medicine next year :lol: but male doctors are up themselves lol :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending