The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Wouldn't you all rather know your results than a yes/no from UCAS? I won't be checking track until I get home after finding my results (although I will be on the internet still at that time so it would be possible, but checking it would prevent me sleeping for the rest of the night :| ).It's more of a surprise thing with a whole group of friends together opening them though!
Any idea what Track says if you haven't been accepted by either choices? Does it just say unchanged or does it change to "Unsuccessful" or something like that?
Reply 22
Just to warn you, in my year UCAS track didn't update till later in the day.
Swinely
Wouldn't you all rather know your results than a yes/no from UCAS? I won't be checking track until I get home after finding my results (although I will be on the internet still at that time so it would be possible, but checking it would prevent me sleeping for the rest of the night :| ).It's more of a surprise thing with a whole group of friends together opening them though!

I've been debating this with myself for weeks now (which I'd rather know first) and at the minute I want to know if I'm in my uni first..simply because then atleast I'll know what to expect when it comes to my results.
Reply 24
if you dont get the grades what will it say on ucas?:frown:
Reply 25
it will say: 'rejected'
Reply 26
does it update at midnight :o:o

It ses on the site it doesnt update to mid-morning.

If it is.. im not sure if i want to know if i am in uni or not before i get my results.. urgh its tough.

Actually.. il prob be there, caus unless i take sleeping pills i wont be sleeping.. so "toot"

lol
Reply 27
xlouisedoll
Any idea what Track says if you haven't been accepted by either choices? Does it just say unchanged or does it change to "Unsuccessful" or something like that?

It will say 'Unsuccessful' :frown: .
I spoke to someone at UCAS on the phone a couple of days ago, the woman wasn't too sure at what time it would be updated, but after she left me on hold to speak to one of her colleagues she told me it was likely that it would be mid-morning and not midnight. This wasn't official, so I'm guessing midnight could be possible.
Wilko_777
I spoke to someone at UCAS on the phone a couple of days ago, the woman wasn't too sure at what time it would be updated, but after she left me on hold to speak to one of her colleagues she told me it was likely that it would be mid-morning and not midnight. This wasn't official, so I'm guessing midnight could be possible.

If it's at midnight, it will have been a glitch, just like last year.
I'll probably stay up to something like 12.30 on the off chance that it might update.

However though, it's looking like it's more likely that it's going to update at 8am (amidst continuous crashing) so I'll use the night for sleep instead of panicking whether track will update or not.
Well if I don't check track, I won't sleep.
If I do check track, I'll be either really happy or really sad, so I won't be able to sleep.
Screw it, think I'll just go out drinking, I'll definately get some sleep then.
I might check track when I get back, depending on what state I'm in. I won't be refreshing it though.
Reply 32
lsat year i couldnt check at midnight had to wait till aronnd 930 ish
Reply 33
I'm gonna stay up too, thts if my brother lets me stay up on his computer.
Reply 34
Remo
I'm gonna stay up too, thts if my brother lets me stay up on his computer.

I hope he lets you remo. your results are much more important than whatever he'll be doing :smile:
Reply 35
brown
I hope he lets you remo. your results are much more important than whatever he'll be doing :smile:

aww thx. yea he'll be watching naruto or sleepin meanin i can't go in his room. :frown: how come they closed down the AS and A2 results thread?? its so annoyin!!
Reply 36
Remo
aww thx. yea he'll be watching naruto or sleepin meanin i can't go in his room. :frown: how come they closed down the AS and A2 results thread?? its so annoyin!!

things went really off-topic again. something involving the anthrop and generalebriety. the new thread is located in the chat forum :smile: . what have you been warned for??
Reply 37
brown
things went really off-topic again. something involving the anthrop and generalebriety. the new thread is located in the chat forum :smile: . what have you been warned for??

lolz. how did you know I was warned??
Reply 38
Remo
lolz. how did you know I was warned??

it says in red writing on the top right hand corner everytime you post something :smile:
Reply 39
brown
it says in red writing on the top right hand corner everytime you post something :smile:

oh yea. lol. few days ago, me, rob, gube, n sympho were just messin around and talkin bout stuff and in one of them I called someone sexy. Rob says much worse stuff and he didn't get warned. you know I got alerted to cos I showed kitty the message that TSR sent me about the warnin. :biggrin:

Latest