The Student Room Group

Aiming to get A*A*A and A* in EPQ this year

So far, I'm setting myself a target this year to motivate myself to get these grades to get to uni, even though my uni course wants AAB I want to do much better than this. I am studying Psychology, Biology and Health and Social Care and an EPQ.

My current predicted grades are A*AB. I think I can do better than this and I'm going to track my progress in here, I've got plenty of tests coming up so I'll update this post whenever I get a new test grade back.

Psychology
30/09/16 - 100% on class test
07/10/16 - 95% on class test
19/10/16 -

Biology
07/10/16 - 60% = D. I need to work on: Graph interpretation, immune system, application questions for enzymes/ transport across membranes
02/10/16 -

I have sent my UCAS application off on 18/10/16. I will also update if I get offers from my universities.
University of Birmingham -acknowledged 19/10/16
University of Exeter - acknowledged 19/10/16
University of York - acknowledged 19/10/16 |Offer recieved - conditional AAB 25/10/16
University of Nottingham -acknowledged 19/10/16 | Offer received- conditional AAB 31/10/16
Coventry University -
(edited 7 years ago)
Good luck :smile: Do you want to go to Uni?
Reply 2
Yes, I really want to go and study psychology at university of Birmingham, my other choices are Exeter, York, Coventry or Nottingham maybe, what about you? :smile:
Original post by Zozaaaa
Yes, I really want to go and study psychology at university of Birmingham, my other choices are Exeter, York, Coventry or Nottingham maybe, what about you? :smile:

Electrical Engineering at Bath or Brunel or Oxford :smile:
As with all of these kind of posts, there's nothing wrong of course with having this aim but be careful not to spread yourself too thinly or burning out and end up not achieving your offer of ABB as a consequence. A levels are a stepping stone, after all and not usually an end in themselves.
Reply 5
Original post by *SweaterWeather*
Electrical Engineering at Bath or Brunel or Oxford :smile:

Good luck to getting to your uni! I visited Oxford and bath and personally I didn't like them, I didn't think baths accommodation was particularly nice and Oxford seemed way to academic for me :smile: but my friend visited bath and loved it, he really want to go there or Cambridge

Quick Reply

Latest