The Student Room Group

I am not sure how I feel about my relationship right now.

I don't know what it is but my boyfriend is rarely ever happy. I'm not sure if he's depressed or what but I try to get to the bottom of it and so far I've had no luck. He's always moaning about trivial things and it is really getting to me. I am not the happiest person however I try to see the best in every situation. Even yesterday I had a crappy day and I was still the happiest person in the room. I tried so hard to get him to smile and nothing! The only time he is remotely happy is when we are being intimate and this doesn't even happen often. I just don't feel excited or get turned by anything and I am pretty sure this is more to do with me personally. Like I don't fantasise about sex at all or really get horny at all. It kinda sucks tbh. Sooo I am not even 100% sure if this part relates.

Any advice?
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know what it is but my boyfriend is rarely ever happy. I'm not sure if he's depressed or what but I try to get to the bottom of it and so far I've had no luck. He's always moaning about trivial things and it is really getting to me. I am not the happiest person however I try to see the best in every situation. Even yesterday I had a crappy day and I was still the happiest person in the room. I tried so hard to get him to smile and nothing! The only time he is remotely happy is when we are being intimate and this doesn't even happen often. I just don't feel excited or get turned by anything and I am pretty sure this is more to do with me personally. Like I don't fantasise about sex at all or really get horny at all. It kinda sucks tbh. Sooo I am not even 100% sure if this part relates.

Any advice?

talk to him about it :smile: tell him exactly what you just wrote ^-^
Reply 2
Original post by *SweaterWeather*
talk to him about it :smile: tell him exactly what you just wrote ^-^

Will do. Wish my luck 😒
When you're young, you can spend a lot of time wondering if you "really love x". My suggestion is, don't think about it too much, just keep it going for a while and then reassess together. I am assuming your relationship is new, that you are not sure what patterns will emerge.
Original post by Anonymous
Will do. Wish my luck 😒

Good Luck :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending