Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by citibankrec
what as grades?

aadd! A(eng lit) a(media) d(maths) d(economics)
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by FAKhokhar
aadd! A(eng lit) a(media) d(maths) d(economics)

what are you bringing forward to a2?
what are you bringing forward to a2?

Maths, English Literature and Media Studies
Maths, English Literature and Media Studies

Why are you dropping econ :P
Why are you dropping econ :P

Economics was awful at my school. First year ever been taught and they even decided to drop it for A2, really bad I know. I was the only one with a D grade so passed in my class. I would of done better in Eng and Media anyways!
Economics was awful at my school. First year ever been taught and they even decided to drop it for A2, really bad I know. I was the only one with a D grade so passed in my class. I would of done better in Eng and Media anyways!

ah okay GL dude
Hopefully applying to do Applied Psychology after I visit the Canterbury campus this Saturday :tongue:!!
what AS grades and what subkects

Maths c, Chem c, geog b
Original post by BigMan Ting
dw you will, let me know when you get the offer (touch wood)

Got invited to an applicant day then interview for the 8th December! :biggrin: Didn't think they would respond this quick tbh.
Original post by squirrology
Got invited to an applicant day then interview for the 8th December! :biggrin: Didn't think they would respond this quick tbh.

Really excited now!!! what are they asking for?
Really excited now!!! what are they asking for?

I haven't been given an offer yet, I think once applicants have been interviewed & attended applicant day then they will start giving offers to people. I'm looking forward to the applicant day though just by looking at the itinerary for the day, NOT EXCITED FOR THE JOURNEY THO, takes about 2/3 hours to get to Kent from Essex, I either have to get a train or parents will drive me :colonhash:
been 2 weeks since i applied and still no offer/rejection... i hope they reply soon😴
Got an offer for Biochemistry (BBB) sent my application on the 17th October and got an offer on the 19th! :smile:
Hi! Applied for Economics (BSc) at Canterbury on the 17th and received my Kent offer on the 18th!
Applied for Politics and International Relations w/ Year in North America on 19th, took them 19 hours to give me an offer :smile:.
I'm predicted AAB for A2 and they gave me ABB offer.
Got my conditional offer for Politics and IR not long ago! Is definitely my firm
Sent off my application for Economics at Kent with the Year in Industry!

Predicted AA*AA* in Math, Economics, Business Studies, and EPQ. GCSE's I got 4 A's, 4 B's, 1 C.

Who else is applying for Economics heree??
Original post by azizadil1998
Sent off my application for Economics at Kent with the Year in Industry!

Predicted AA*AA* in Math, Economics, Business Studies, and EPQ. GCSE's I got 4 A's, 4 B's, 1 C.

Who else is applying for Economics heree??

Applied for Economics already bro! Got an offer on my second day after I sent off my application.
Applied for Economics already bro! Got an offer on my second day after I sent off my application.

Oh nice 😊 Any idea when the applicant day is? What are ur subjects & predicted?
Hello, and welcome to the official/unofficial
University of Kent applicants 2017 page!

University_of_Kent_logo.svg.png

Are you applying or thinking of applying to University of Kent this year?
Make yourself known! Introduce yourself

I'm hopefully going for Computer Science at Canterbury :smile:

Considering studying biomed there. Does anyone know if it a feasible daily commute from london?

Quick Reply