The Student Room Group

Theory test!

I've got my theory test on Thursday and I've only revised about 4 hours in total for it! I just bought the paid DVSA app from iTunes for £4.99. I took a mock test and failed by 1 mark. What else should I do to revise? I couldn't reschedule the test because I left it too late...
Have you learnt the Highway Code properly and the hazard perception?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by fatima359
Have you learnt the Highway Code properly and the hazard perception?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've done a few hazard perception tests. I haven't read the highway code yet lol.
Reply 3
Read the Highway Code first, that is key. It should only take an hour or two. Then practice the questions to get the knack of them. The hazard perception has a bit of a knack that only comes with practice. But by and large the test is pretty easy, pretty futile, other than making you read the Highway Code, and just a money spinner.
Honesty I highly doubt you would be able to pass without knowing the Highway Code, I mean there's so many signs you need to learn its crazy!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by guy321
I've got my theory test on Thursday and I've only revised about 4 hours in total for it! I just bought the paid DVSA app from iTunes for £4.99. I took a mock test and failed by 1 mark. What else should I do to revise? I couldn't reschedule the test because I left it too late...

4 hours more than me lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending