The Student Room Group

Deloitte graduate salaries?

Does anyone know what are the audit graduate salaries of Deloitte in UK cities (e.g. Birmingham, Bristol, Newcastle etc). I am an international student hence I need to know if it meets the £20,800 salary requirement for visa otherwise my application would be useless at the end of the day.

Thank you.
Original post by Thestudentnow
Does anyone know what are the audit graduate salaries of Deloitte in UK cities (e.g. Birmingham, Bristol, Newcastle etc). I am an international student hence I need to know if it meets the £20,800 salary requirement for visa otherwise my application would be useless at the end of the day.

Thank you.

£20,800 is not that good for a graduate salary. Deloitte will definitely pay more that. You can find Deloitte salaries on this site:
http://www.thejobcrowd.com/employer/deloitte/salary)

Be sure to check out glassdoor.co.uk for more salary information.
(https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Salary/Deloitte-Salaries-E2763.htm?filter.jobTitleFTS=graduate)

hamza ahmad hamzaahmad786 luton hertfordshire
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Thestudentnow

Thank you.

London ~£29-30k
Regions ~£22-24k

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Princepieman
London ~£29-30k
Regions ~£22-24k

Posted from TSR Mobile

London base starting salary is quite a bit less. Not sure about regionals tho.
Original post by ohdrama

Incorrect. For audit (which I believe is the lowest paid service line), its about high 28's in London.

Its ok, but in terms of disposable income at the end of your fixed costs (rent , drinks , meals out etc), the regions are better and you will most likely drive to clients which would get you some extra petrol mileage monies. But with London, you will have the better 'blue-chip' clients and the London lifestyle. Its a trade off at the end of the day, and it depends if you are a big city-international city inclined type of person.

But I would say, if u need to meet the 20.8k threshold, then regions I am sure will offer that much
Reply 5
Original post by Kool-AidMan
Incorrect. For audit (which I believe is the lowest paid service line), its about high 28's in London.

Its ok, but in terms of disposable income at the end of your fixed costs (rent , drinks , meals out etc), the regions are better and you will most likely drive to clients which would get you some extra petrol mileage monies. But with London, you will have the better 'blue-chip' clients and the London lifestyle. Its a trade off at the end of the day, and it depends if you are a big city-international city inclined type of person.

But I would say, if u need to meet the 20.8k threshold, then regions I am sure will offer that much

I think I know how much I'm getting paid in audit better than you do to be honest and it's below 28k pa.
Original post by ohdrama
I think I know how much I'm getting paid in audit better than you do to be honest and it's below 28k pa.

Its below 28k by a maximum of 250 pounds buddy. You're posting as if you receive thousands less than the approximate figure of 29k the previous poster stated. All in all, the diff in terms of monthly take-home is not that great
(edited 7 years ago)
Thanks everyone for your input, really appreciate it. It is the starting salary that I'm worried about as it determines if I am qualified to acquire Tier 2 visa.
Original post by ohdrama

What team are you in? I'm also in London audit
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
London ~£29-30k
Regions ~£22-24k

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ohdrama

Guys do any of you know whether this is the same for actuarial at Deloitte?
Original post by desaf1
Guys do any of you know whether this is the same for actuarial at Deloitte?

Actuarial is higher, and the bumps after passing exams are higher.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Actuarial is higher, and the bumps after passing exams are higher.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool thanks man, you've answered all the questions I've asked on this website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending