The Student Room Group

What is the minimum amount of sleep you can function on?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anna.Karenina
Pre-baby - 7-8 hrs
Post-baby - 2-4 hrs

ho
Short term about 2-3, after two days of that, I'm basically a wreck though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy
Sleep is for the weak.

Ikr I haven't slept in 2 days and I feel fine. I don't feel tired at all and I think I could last another nightsjxhdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
Ikr I haven't slept in 2 days and I feel fine. I don't feel tired at all and I think I could last another nightsjxhdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude are you having a seizure!? DON'T DIE ON ME GODDAMMIT!!!
What I class as functioning through out the day others might not...
5 hours everyday.

7-8 on weekends
12 hrs or zombie :/
4 hours
Probably about 5/6 hours
5/6 hours , sleeping in is nice tho ^
2-3 hours.
4 hours is enough for me
3 hours, thats usually how much i get anyway w/o pills
2 hours if it's a one off, but around 7 usually
Original post by imfked
ho

If you're trying to be 'funny', it's actually spelt 'hoe'

If you left off the 'w' and are asking 'how', which I'm sure this is what you mean based on the fact I'm sure you've got much more of a life then to throw around insults on an Internet forum, you just get used to the sleep deprivation, thank you so much for asking :-)
Reply 36
Original post by jamesthehustler
I will drink a gallon of red bull and espresso and can cope with about 3-4 hours and repeat that for 2-4 days and then need quite a few drinks in an evening to sleep for say 15 hours then be ready to repeat the cycle

Spoiler

And of course you are dying to get a heart attack. Well, not me. I'm glad energy drinks have been banned here.
Little did you know that espresso makes you feel awake, but you are not actually functioning properly mentally.

Don't drink energy drinks or caffeine if you want to live past 60.
Original post by 571122
And of course you are dying to get a heart attack. Well, not me. I'm glad energy drinks have been banned here.
Little did you know that espresso makes you feel awake, but you are not actually functioning properly mentally.

Don't drink energy drinks or caffeine if you want to live past 60.

living past 60 is when everything fails on you and you need to be cared for just make your impact and be done
I'll be shocked if i live to fifty the way i am going
Reply 38
Original post by jamesthehustler
living past 60 is when everything fails on you and you need to be cared for just make your impact and be done
I'll be shocked if i live to fifty the way i am going

Pardon me? My mixed martial arts teacher is 70, the other is 82 and they are both fit as a bunny; they can sprint like I can, they can do multiple barrel rolls and they can do at least 10 pull-ups. That's what you get when you stay fit, do sports every day and eat right. :wink:

The age you are talking about is around 85-86, but yeah, if you live like an unhealthy monster, then by the age of 60 you will have a 94% chance of getting a stroke or your organs will start failing on you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Depends, sometimes I can perfectly function only on 3h of sleep and other times I can barely function on 7h of sleep and sometimes it's the other way round.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest