Hi all! As a tenant pulled out at the last minute, I'm advertising a large double en-suite room @ £420 per month. Details:
It's a large double en-suite room available with own private entrance and ample storage in my lovely town house, conveniently located on Menai View Terrace in upper Bangor, 2 minutes walk from Morrisons, pubs, bars and the University. 5 minute bus ride to Menai Bridge and 8 minute walk to Bangor train station.
The house is finished to a very high standard throughout and would suit students (no party animals please!).
I'm a retired professional with a small friendly dog. I love cooking and gardening and like to think I'm very easy going and down to earth.
Some of the features:
* Newly varnished wooden floors throughout
* Beautifully furnished throughout (including bedrooms)
* 3 bathrooms, 1 shower
* Private garden
* Private parking to rear
* Very fast fibre optic broadband
* ALL bills included
* Large living room
* Very high spec kitchen with large fridge freezer, gas range cooker, washing machine/tumble dryer
* Quiet area, but seconds from bustling upper Bangor
* Menai Straits beach 10 minute walk awayPlease message for pics. Can't seem to upload here.
Double en-suite room available in beautiful house in upper Bangor
|Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say!||26-10-2016|