The Student Room Group

Westminster or Brighton University?

Can't decide on a final choice university to apply to; it's between Westminster and Brighton. I know the general perks and disadvantages of each place and each course, but I don't really know what it would really be like to live or study in either place, or whether the lecturers are enthusiastic/helpful etc. (I can only apply to one as I already have four other unis I want to apply to.)

Guess I'm looking for some insider knowledge on either/both unis to tip the balance in some way and help me decide.

I want to study English Language and English Literature Joint Honours BA, with some Spanish.

Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by SabbyCat
Can't decide on a final choice university to apply to; it's between Westminster and Brighton. I know the general perks and disadvantages of each place and each course, but I don't really know what it would really be like to live or study in either place, or whether the lecturers are enthusiastic/helpful etc. (I can only apply to one as I already have four other unis I want to apply to.)

Guess I'm looking for some insider knowledge on either/both unis to tip the balance in some way and help me decide.

I want to study English Language and English Literature Joint Honours BA, with some Spanish.

Thanks in advance :smile:

You don't have to chose all 5 choices to apply.

You can apply now with the 4 you're happy with and then add your 5th choice at any point on Track. If you add it before Jan 15th then you'll meet the deadline for equal consideration - and by that point you might have some offers/replies from your other 4 choices which will help you decide.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending